Key Resources are the most important assets required to make a business model work.
They allow the company to:
– Deliver Value Propositions
– Reach Markets
– Build Relationships with Customer Segments
– Generate Revenues
Some questions that are useful to understand the content of this block are
– What resources do the company’s Value Propositions require?
– What resources do the company’s Distribution Channels require?
– What resources do the company’s Customer Relationships require?
– What resources do the company’s Revenue Streams require?
Key Resources could be of 5 types:
Usually, Key Resources are a clear consequence of other canvas blocks such as Value Propositions, Channels, Customer Relationships and Key Activities.
SUPPLY CHAIN CANVAS
Key Resources are fundamental in the Business Model Canvas since they are the most important assets required to make a business model work.
Supply Chain Canvas is a tool that helps a company to build a Supply Chain that is tailored to your Value Propositions by:
– Defining Key Activities, Key Resources and Key Partners
– Visualizing the synchronization of the activities of the network
The Supply Chain Canvas focuses on synchronizing a company’s Supply Chain by splitting it into 4 sections:
1. Deliver Value to the Customers
2. Looking for Efficiency inside Operations
3. Minimizing Costs while Maximizing Service Level
4. Minimizing Fixed Assets, Inventory and Account Payable
Learn more about the Supply Chain Canvas by following this link.
Business Strategy | Product Marketing | Executive Master eCommerce Management | Business Innovation Master | MSc
I am driven by my personal growth and of people/contexts that surround me.
I followed a professional path in Valentino Fashion Group and Luxottica during which, thanks to the ability to understand different businesses and interests, I was able to succeed in Operations, Merchandising and Retail.
These organizations have exploited my ability to mediate and translate needs/constraints into practice, assigning me to Project Management roles.
Luxottica relied on my ability to analyze, to anticipate things and to imagine/implement solutions by appointing me in Supply Chain Management department and assigning me to the Product Management of IoT solutions for Anti-counterfeiting and Retail digitalization.
During this professional path, I also developed my leadership by managing teams to build Processes, Organizations, Systems and Governance Tools.