On this page, you can find a collection of some of the most successful Artificial Intelligence Use Cases.
Learn more about AI and how it can inspire you to rethink yourself, your business model and make it more innovative by following the links below:
- How Heineken Improved Demand Forecasting and Stock Strategy through Big Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- How Facebook Clusters His Users using Big Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- How Deep Learning-Based Image Analysis Software performs Medical Diagnostic
- How VisionPro ViDi by Cognex performs Defect Detection using Artificial Intelligence
- How Bosch Implemented Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence to Manage Maintenance
- How Netflix implemented Artificial Intelligence to manage its Recommendation System
- How Opower used Deep Learning-Based Software to Segment the Energy Market
Artificial Intelligence Books
Did you read all the content we published already?!
We hope it was interesting though we guess you need more
The idea behind this website is to share an overview of interesting topics that can change your way of making business
We cannot cover everything, we have jobs and lives waiting for us…
But we won’t leave you alone out there!
We tested and selected the best books you could find
WHY READING THEM?
1) They will deep-dive all the topics providing real cases
2) We put some effort into choosing them
3) All the links using in this page contain affiliate links and when you buy something from the page, we get a commission that helps us cover the expenses and buy us a couple of drinks (that we feel we deserve!)
YOU WILL FIND THEM AT THIS LINK
Business Strategy | Product Marketing | Executive Master eCommerce Management | Business Innovation Master | MSc
I am driven by my personal growth and of people/contexts that surround me.
I followed a professional path in Valentino Fashion Group and Luxottica during which, thanks to the ability to understand different businesses and interests, I was able to succeed in Operations, Merchandising and Retail.
These organizations have exploited my ability to mediate and translate needs/constraints into practice, assigning me to Project Management roles.
Luxottica relied on my ability to analyze, to anticipate things and to imagine/implement solutions by appointing me in Supply Chain Management department and assigning me to the Product Management of IoT solutions for Anti-counterfeiting and Retail digitalization.
During this professional path, I also developed my leadership by managing teams to build Processes, Organizations, Systems and Governance Tools.